- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, staff, food and overall visit cannot fault it! Beautiful views from the rooms too...."
"On arrival was told we had an upgrade. Our room had a sauna which we made use of. Fantastic views of Loch Lomond , lovely hotel and good foo..."
"Booked the stay for a romantic break. Arrived to find the most beautiful views one could imagine. Situated direct on the banks of Loch meant..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay in the Corbett room with own private sauna which was fantastic after a lovely walk along the beach and..."
"Overnight stay at lodge in a suite , lovely accommodation , with views overlooking the loch , rooms spacious, clean, well heated , only comm..."
About the hotel
The Lodge On Loch Lomond, a 4-star AA awardee, is located at charming village of Luss within Loch Lomond National Park, 25 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport, 40 minutes from Glasgow city centre. Catch the train to Edinburgh, jump on board the water bus from the pier at our beach, climb the mountains, walk the glens, wake board on the loch, fly in a seaplane or just sit & enjoy the views. Upon arriving enjoy the award-winning Colquhoun`s restaurant, which was given a 2 AA rosettes for food quality, that serves local produce that will pleasure your palate.
The hotel was opened in March 1992, expanded with 20 bedrooms in 1996 & added to with function rooms, swimming pool, heat treatments and 17 bedrooms in 2005. Graham rooms are above the restaurant & bar with most overlooking the loch, Corbett rooms all overlook the loch with private sauna & balcony. The Munro rooms are situated in a separate building a short walk across the car park. They all overlook the loch with balconies and have the swimming pool & heat treatments down the corridor. All rooms have bath & shower, tea & coffee tray, flat screen television & movies on demand.
For local attractions, We have the present Luss Church, built in 1875, has just celebrated 1500 years of Christianity. The church was founded by the Celtic Saint, MacKessog in the year 510AD. Across the road is the Pilgrimage centre explaining the history of Christianity in our area. A short drive away are many golf clubs including Loch Lomond, The Carrick & Helensburgh. Helensburgh is the closest large town with trains east to Glasgow & Edinburgh and west to Oban, Fort William & the islands.
Indulge on the Amberspa, which offers spa bath, steam room, sauna, and swimming pool. Argyll Forest Park is a 10-minute drive away and has fishing, cycling and wildlife walks. So what are you waiting for, come and visit The Lodge On Loch Lomond, and create memories with us.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The Lodge On Loch Lomond
Lovely hotel, staff, food and overall visit cannot fault it.
Beautiful views from the rooms too....
Room with a view
On arrival was told we had an upgrade.
Our room had a sauna which we made use of. Fantastic views of Loch Lomond , lovely hotel and good foo...