- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 1 night in October, having visited the area for family reasons. It was a total delight with the most friendly staff, a co..."
"Nice cosy place for business traveler...."
About the hotel
The Thatched House is a traditionally family run business set in beautiful grounds. It has been recently renovated and modernised, whilst retaining its original charm and character. It is ideally located close to Sutton town centre (walking distance) and is only 30 minutes away by train from Central London.
It is also close to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, which are accessible via the M25. Kingston-upon-Thames and Croydon are also only a few miles away and are both excellent for shopping, eating out and entertainment. All our bedrooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated and furnished to make you feel at home. We have Four Poster bedrooms for that special occasion. Our comfortable licenced bar is an ideal place to relax, enjoy a pre dinner drink or chat to friends and colleagues, or to our friendly bar staff. Or you can unwind in our beautiful gardens and patio area. Memorable Wedding Receptions and private dining in our function room are a specialty.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely friendly small hotel
We stayed here for 1 night in October, having visited the area for family reasons.
It was a total delight with the most friendly staff, a co...