- 31 guest reviews
"Staff were great and the Wi-Fi was fine. Rooms big and spacious but could do with some TLC and a new coat of paint...."
"The room was ok, But could do with a lick of paint all over as they do look a bit dated. Good value for money, and I would recommend...."
"Parking close by central location plenty of bars and restaurants good clean accommodation no frills low cost good value...."
"Good value for money..."
"Needed to book a room at short notice. Done and dusted in 5 minutes. Perfect for what I required...."
About the hotel
The Woking Hotel is a premier budget hotel with 26 comfortably furnished guest rooms. We are in the centre of Woking, 300m from the mainline train station and within easy reach of the town shopping centre and eateries. Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests.
All our rooms are en-suite with bath and shower facilities. We have a selection of Sky TV and Freeview channels in all our rooms and there is unlimited complimentary hot and cold drinks available to customers. We serve a continental breakfast to customers on request which is served to their rooms.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 25/06/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The Hotel takes a credit card pre-authorization of £150.00, and a copy of a driving license/passport for anybody wishing to pay by means of cash. Payment will not be accepted without both of these. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were great and the Wi-Fi was fine.
Rooms big and spacious but could do with some TLC and a new coat of paint.