- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel and a beautiful location. Split level room was lovely old look at but not so clever for a midnight b..."
"The back of the hotel is right on the end of Chesil beach, protected from the sea by a hill of stones. The room we were in is accessed by a..."
About the hotel
Bridport Arms is a Thatched Inn right on the beach at West Bay, an ideal base for walking, fishing and fossil hunting along the Jurassic coast line. Afterwards why not relax and unwind in our bar or restaurant and enjoy one of our local seafood dishes off our special board or delight in the sumptuous flavours of our famous BA Fish pot for two!! Enjoy a chilled glass of wine or traditional local ales before retiring to one of our superb en-suite hotel rooms. If you enjoy the great out doors, stunning scenery, fantastic food with great service then this is the place for you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel and a beautiful location.
Split level room was lovely old look at but not so clever for a midnight bathroom visit. An unfamiliar highly polished spiral staircase required more than a little concentration. The breakfast was very nice but not exceptional. On the whole perfectly adequate but not worth the money.
Lovely break in West Bay
The back of the hotel is right on the end of Chesil beach, protected from the sea by a hill of stones.
The room we were in is accessed by a series of corridors and stairs and finding your way in or out is like trying to remember your favourite maze. The bedroom we had was very roomy with a roomy en-suite bathroom. The owner was very accommodating and selected a more appopriate room for us as I have restricted mobility and the original room had a spiral staircase. The staff are helpful and friendly.