- 4 guest reviews
"The Hotel is nicely presented clean and bright the staff are all very helpful and friendly. Overall we had a very nice stay and would certai..."
"This was the first time we have stayed here, and would highly recommend to everyone. The castle and hotel are fantastic, all the staff were..."
"Fantastic time staff all good we would visit here in the future. ...."
"I was born in North Wales and attend the gym in Nantwich which is a warner hotel. For some years I have wanted a taster of a warner experien..."
About the hotel
This romantic castle, with 260 acres of Victorian parkland, is situated in the beautiful Welsh countryside, just an hour from Snowdonia and 15 minutes from the beach. You'll find history galore here - we're home to the National Portrait Gallery's Victorian Collection and our mulberry trees are 500 years old! Bodelwyddan Castle has under gone some fabulous changes in 2015 with a £6 million pound development which is now complete.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 17:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Service and very friendly staff
The Hotel is nicely presented clean and bright the staff are all very helpful and friendly.
Overall we had a very nice stay and would certainly stop here again.
Fantastic weekend break
This was the first time we have stayed here, and would highly recommend to everyone.
The castle and hotel are fantastic, all the staff were very helpful and cheerful, which made the stay more enjoyable. The room was amazing, having been upgraded. Food was amazing from the incredible buffet to the hearty breakfast. Only negative, there was a lot of dust and cobwebs on the beams, which did irritate the nose for those with hayfever and dust allergies. We will definitely return, highly recommended.