- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Brilliant find! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and clean. The breakfast was enormous and plentiful. There's eve..."
"Required a Hotel near to City centre. Travelling with a van, so needed decent car park. Perfect for our needs, Rooms are small but ok other..."
"A very comfortable night ...."
"Superb value for money. Booked last minute for a convenient place to stop and rest with my girlfriend. Room was small and cosy, staff were v..."
"From our arrival to our departure the staff were always efficient and friendly, despite it being Father's day and the place very busy. Break..."
About the hotel
Small coaching inn with bedrooms on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Only 20 minutes by car from the town centre. 11 ensuite bedrooms refurbished in April 2009.
NEwly refurbished bar and large conservatory restaurant. Stay at the Laird ( only minutes of the City By-Pass), and by in town in 20 mins by public transport Private Car Parking and Beer Garden
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic place and so convenient for Edinburgh
The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and clean. The breakfast was enormous and plentiful. There's even a bus right outside that takes you in to the centre of Edinburgh
Required a Hotel near to City centre.
Travelling with a van, so needed decent car park. Perfect for our needs,
Rooms are small but ok otherwise. Good breakfast.