- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"We stopped off on our way to the highlands for Xmas. Extremely handy for Edinburgh bypass and an easy, comfortable and welcoming place to st..."
"The hotel was excellent for what we needed, somewhere to stop whilst we went shopping. The hotel was excellent value for money. The food and..."
"Brilliant find! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and clean. The breakfast was enormous and plentiful. There's eve..."
"Required a Hotel near to City centre. Travelling with a van, so needed decent car park. Perfect for our needs, Rooms are small but ok other..."
"A very comfortable night ...."
About the hotel
Small coaching inn with bedrooms on the outskirts of Edinburgh. Only 20 minutes by car from the town centre. 11 ensuite bedrooms refurbished in April 2009.
NEwly refurbished bar and large conservatory restaurant. Stay at the Laird ( only minutes of the City By-Pass), and by in town in 20 mins by public transport Private Car Parking and Beer Garden
- Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly and straightforward
We stopped off on our way to the highlands for Xmas.
Extremely handy for Edinburgh bypass and an easy, comfortable and welcoming place to st...
Excellent value for money
The hotel was excellent for what we needed, somewhere to stop whilst we went shopping.
The hotel was excellent value for money. The food and...