This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This exquisitely restored fortified15th-cent. house evokes a sense of romance and adventure as profound as the Spanish Golden Age itself and has magnificent views to the lake thanks to its strategic location. Since the hotel occupies a protected historical building all the rooms are different with wooden beam ceilings, Arab brick or earthenware tile floors, although all are decorated in a cosy style that fits in with the style of the house, imbuing it with simplicity, elegance and character.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet