- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Perfect getaway with your loved ones or girlie pamper day...."
"The Hotel is in a great position for all local amenities and we had the full use of the Spa facilities. Having a heated outdoor pool meant w..."
"The hotel was very friendly and helpful we didn't use the restaurant but the breakfast good...."
"The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was nice but not as nice as I would have expected for the price. The bed was comfortabl..."
About the hotel
Nestled in a picturesque market town by the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors, the elegant Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa boasts superb dining, full spa facilities, a heated outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. This wonderfully secluded retreat is a haven of laid-back luxury and indulgent relaxation. It exquisitely blends the traditional comforts with an irresistible boutique design.
Guests can choose from a range of individually designed en-suite bedrooms and suites. Each has its own unique décor, style and character and features Egyptian cotton sheets, soft exquisite duck down duvets and/or cotton blankets if you prefer. All rooms are equipped with Smart TVs with internet access as well as all the amenities you will need for a truly relaxing stay.
Superb food plays a big part in life at Feversham. Diners can enjoy classically inspired dishes created from fresh locally sourced seasonal ingredients. Our boutique selection of wines and liqueurs are the best accompaniment to the exquisite menu and a taster from the most talked about cheese trolley in Yorkshire is the perfect ending to it.
The award-winning Verbena Spa offers a full range of revitalising treatments and indulgent facilities including their famous heat experience, an outdoor heated swimming pool and seven treatment rooms. Located in Helmsley, just off the A170, it offers free parking and is only 40 minutes from York. It is also perfect for visitors to Castle Howard, Whitby, Scarborough and Nunnington Hall.
For sightseeing, the medieval Castle and Walled Garden of Helmsley are just 2 minutes stroll away. With its extensive ruins and fascinating museum secluded in the North York Moors valley, the Rievaulx Abbey which is just a six minute drive from the hotel is also a perfect choice for a peaceful day out.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Video/DVD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect getaway with your loved ones or girlie pamper day....
The Hotel is in a great position for all local amenities and we had the full use of the Spa facilities.
Having a heated outdoor pool meant w...