This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
UTOPÍA is more than a hotel, more than a hostelry and more than a museum; Utopía is a town within a town. Evoking the 30’s and located among patios, gardens and terraces facing the “Alcornocales” nature reserve, Utopía is an amazing small old houses maze, which offers us an absolutely outstanding cultural and leisure choice. UTOPÍA is a time break, a point where forgetfulness and memory meet the 30’s, one of the more exciting periods of the 20th century.
It is an absolutely essential visit for a traveller getting to Cádiz since it brings the opportunity to approximate to the beautiful south. The UTOPÍA Hotel is located in the old part of Benalup – Casas Viejas. Its 16 completely different rooms have been designed in accordance to the appearance of the town’s old constructions, all of them restored for this project. Every room evokes a concrete theme concerning the 30’s. Their names are not only names, but also complete suggestions in which every room develops a specific theme according to its special design and decoration, besides the original documents they contain. Poetas, Estrecho, Tánger, República, Art Decó, Utopía, París 1937, Jazz, Tango, Cabaret, Casas Viejas, Estrellas, Ilustración, Vanguardias, Paquebot and Zeppelin are the names and themes that treat every room in a decorative and expositive way in order to make the UTOPÍA Hotel one of the most special and quality accommodations in Spain. Utopía Hostelry is next to the hotel. It is an spectacular covered 6 m high area in which you will find a street and a square inspiring the city of Paris in the 30’s, a theme and museum house, a stage and a restaurant. Artistic frescos, Art-Deco ceilings and a wide variety of elements from the 30’s enclose this hostelry. Leisure and culture options are offered to our guests during the whole year, ranging from tasting our varied delicious menus, elaborated with the best products and based on the best traditional recipes of the world, to enjoying our performances while drinking something in our bar. Next to the Utopía Hostelry, you will find the 30’s exhibition room containing travelling and permanent shows. Especially in our permanent show, you will enjoy our 1500 documents and original pieces from this period. These elements will get you to know better the Spanish history concerning its II Republic and the world context. UTOPÍA is not only the result of a team’s 2-year efforts to collect one of the best selection of documents and objects from the 30’s, but also the success of important artists and designers from different countries, who have marked every part of Utopía. We must be very grateful from the help of quality tourism specialists, the European Union, Junta de Andalucía and the Benalup –Casas Viejas City Hall supports and, most of all, from the village inhabitants’ affection and favour. Utopía is a marvellous dream.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet