- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed the stay here, lovely hotel, very clean, very comfortable. Would definitely recommend...."
"Pros - Good location for S Bristol and the South of the Avon. Pleasant and helpful staff. Good food, both for main evening and breakfast. Fr..."
"The Angel Inn is a lovely B&B. Just outside Bristol. Great and friendly service. There is a bus stop outside for buses to Bristol city centr..."
"Room was Good, No bathroom in the room, had to share with other rooms. Evening meals were good...."
"Would stay again. Very friendly helpful staff. Good nights sleep...."
About the hotel
The Angel is a historic village pub surrounded by farmland, next to a 600 year old church, and yet it is ideally situated two miles from Bristol city centre and its business heartland and fifteen minutes’ drive from Bristol Airport. Half an hours walk away is the newly developed waterfront. The Angel has a high reputation for its food, and has won many recent awards for its ales.
The good news is that it is now able to offer five rooms for bed and breakfast accommodation. Very close are some of Bristol’s finest features, including the Avon Gorge with Brunel’s famous suspension bridge and the SS Great Britain, Ashton Court, Clifton Downs, several golf courses, and many more. The Angel dates from 1495, and has been the village pub in Long Ashton for several hundred years. It is a family run pub, and since Sian took it over in 2003 has earned great popularity with both the locals and the business community. It is often used for business meetings, weddings, dinner parties and other celebrations. For bird lovers it is a listed breeding site for swallows who reside and nest in the adjoining barn between April and October every year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Angel Inn
Really enjoyed the stay here, lovely hotel, very clean, very comfortable.
Would definitely recommend....
Pros - Good location for S Bristol and the South of the Avon.
Pleasant and helpful staff. Good food, both for main evening and breakfast. Fr...