- 5 guest reviews
"A lovely welcome and comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent and we were recommended two good places for dinner. One being the Dunure Arms..."
"Clean and comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful hostess, great food...."
"Only stayed one night but the owner was really nice. She gave me a lift to the wedding I was attending. She made me team with home made shor..."
"Lovely place to stay with first class hospitality from Helen...."
"The best B&B we have ever stayed in on all accounts - friendly, helpful hosts, excellent room/facilities and the breakfast was superb...."
About the hotel
4-star Gold Sunnyside B&B Ayr, delighting guests since 1994. Just 5 minutes drive from the centre of Ayr and one mile from the Brig O'Doon, Burns Cottage and the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum. Good bar restaurant and Italian restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
Doonfoot beach and Greenan Castle are a short walk. Royal Troon, Turnberry and Prestwick golf courses and Culzean Castle within 20 minutes drive. VisitScotland Taste Our Best award winning breakfasts using local produce and home baking. Spacious, well-furnished double/king size, twin and triple rooms. Scottish hospitality at its best.
- Babysitting services, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wish we could have stayed longer
A lovely welcome and comfortable room.
Breakfast was excellent and we were recommended two good places for dinner. One being the Dunure Arms...
I'd like to reply to the review of August 2016 with the following response:
Thank you for your excellent review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your
stay at Sunnyside and hope you will be able to stay with us in the future.
Comfortable room & lovely breakfast
Clean and comfortable accommodation, friendly and helpful hostess, great food....
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was lovely to meet you all and we hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future.