- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. All staff efficient, helpful and polite. Had a wonderful seaview from room 102. On arrival we were given a warm welcome and..."
"I could have saved money if I had booked direct, on this occasion , which was disappointing..."
"Our double room was at front of hotel over the reception area and next to main stairs so noise from guests coming in and out. Also the hotel..."
"breakfast excellent evening meal good value and good vegetarian choice..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had room 105 on the NW corner with excellent sea views through both sets of windows, Bright, ai..."
About the hotel
Nestling in the pretty village of West Runton discover the natural beauty of the small coastal Norfolk village of West Runton, it is in an ideal place to stay for playing Golf, Horse-riding, Fishing, or enjoying beautiful country and coastal walks with nearby bird watching facilities. It has an attractive clean beach which is only a stone's throw away from the Hotel. There are nearby facilities for squash, tennis and swimming, and a varied selection of local museums, wildlife parks and attractions to make your stay a memorable one.
Close to West Runton are a number of interesting National Trust properties and the famous North Norfolk Steam Railway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
lovely overnight break
All staff efficient, helpful and polite. Had a wonderful seaview from room 102. On arrival we were given a warm welcome and...
Good Stay, very relaxing
I could have saved money if I had booked direct, on this occasion , which was disappointing...