- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"We both thought the hotel was lovely and the lady that greeted us very welcoming. However somewhere to hang up our towels to dry would have..."
"I stayed at the Hillcrest hotel when I attended a family wedding in Lincoln. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the Cathedral. The..."
"A lovely old building in an excellent and quiet location near to the Cathedral. Our room was eccentric in shape but high, light and airy. Th..."
"The hotel is close enough for a short (10min) walk into the city centre and is very close to the Cathedral and Castle. No parking issues and..."
"This visit was an overnight stop on the way home and a chance to discover a little of Lincoln. The hotel is well placed for access to the ma..."
About the hotel
The family run Hillcrest is within 10 minutes walk of Lincoln's historic centre with the Castle & Cathedral in the Bailgate area. Originally built as a rectory, the period building boasts a grand Victorian façade, and offers individually decorated en suite rooms. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi, with most rooms overlooking Lincoln Arboretum.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 5 per day. There is also additional free street parking available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We both thought the hotel was lovely and the lady that greeted us very welcoming.
However somewhere to hang up our towels to dry would have...
A very welcoming little hotel
I stayed at the Hillcrest hotel when I attended a family wedding in Lincoln.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of the Cathedral. The...