This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
400 metres from the serene La Gola beach, facing the Medes Isles and close to the Aiguamolls (marshes) of Pals, Hotel Picasso is the ideal place for enjoying nature and taking care of your health. The quality and variety of its services, together with its excellent cuisine, make Picasso a pleasant family hotel. There is plenty to see and do in the area surrounding the hotel, including some superb golfing.
There are various pitch and putt facilities within 6 km of the hotel and guests are entitled to special discounts at several of them. There are also 10 good golf courses in the area surrounding the hotel, including Golf Empodà, Golf Platja de Plas and Serres de Pals. Once again, hotel guests receive special discounts at these courses. You can also explore the region’s natural beauty, either on foot, via the GR92 hiking route, or by bicycle, via the Ter Route. The Aiguamolls de Pals and Aiguamolls de l'Empordà nature reserves are also nearby or you could explore the area’s pretty, historic medieval towns and villages, including Pals, Peretellada, Cruïlles and Monells. The area also has many links with the artist Salvador Dalí and with the hotel as a comfortable base; you can explore all 3 points of the so-called Dalinian Triangle formed by Púbol, Cadaqués and Figueres. Dalí once lived at the Castell de Pubol and the castle is now a museum devoted to the artist. Figueres was the artist’s birthplace and now houses the Teatre-Museu Gala Salvador Dalí, a large museum designed by Dalí himself. Dali visited Cadaqués and the adjacent village of Port Lligat during the summer of 1916, and it was there that his career as a modern artist began. Dali had a house built in the village and this has also now become a museum. Comments: please, report the arrival time in the reservation
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- 11/09/2012 to 30/09/2020 - City tax will be charged at the hotel from 1st november on, price per person per night with a maximum of 7 night stay. children under 16 are exempt of payment. The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Picasso in Torroella De Montgrí is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet