- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Made welcome and service from staff first class.Food was very good with plenty choice.Room nice clean and airy...."
"Got this single room for £45 through late rooms and at that price was not sure what to expect. As soon as I walked in you could tell that th..."
"Lovely old hotel in the middle of town. We got a good price for a one night stay and looking at the normal cost we were expecting a luxuriou..."
"Very good, comfortable clean room...."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Grant Arms Hotel is in the very heart of Grantown on Spey. With 48 bedrooms, all ensuite, the Hotel is a popular venue for short breaks. The Bird Watching and Wildlife Club is based at the Hotel and all our guests are welcome to use the Club Room and Wildlife Library and to attend the talks, briefings and walks hosted by the resident Wildlife Team.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Grantarms short stay great service
Made welcome and service from staff first class.Food was very good with plenty choice.Room nice clean and airy.