- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The accommodation and food were wonderful in every way but not the Late Rooms experience because the accommodation had no trace whatsoever o..."
"Breakfast excellent. Dinner was good but not same standard as breakfast which was simple and first class quality...."
"This place is great. So quirky with a new surprise around every corner. Installation art all over the place, grounds to walk in, beautiful c..."
About the hotel
Luxury guest accommodation with 4 star gold rating from Visit Britain. The Guest Accommodation at Wolds Village has been our largest project to date. We spent the best part of three years creating something a little bit different and a little bit special.
On the outside you can see we have created what could have been an old Yorkshire Fold Yard Barn by using only reclaimed bricks and pan tiles for the exterior facings. This gives a feel of a restored building rather than a brand new one, allowing it to blend in with the existing Grade Two listed buildings. On the inside we have used all the latest in building techniques and materials to give seven spacious sound proofed en suite rooms. Our breakfast are all cooked fresh to order & offer a full choice of both cooked & cold buffet using the highest quality of ingredients. We have achieved the Visit Britain Breakfast award for our breakfasts.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
The accommodation and food were wonderful in every way but not the Late Rooms experience because the accommodation had no trace whatsoever o...
Dinner was good but not same standard as breakfast which was simple and first class quality....