About the hotel
FLATOTEL is located in the heart of the Costa del Sol. Its situation, besides Torrequebrada Golf Course and facing the sea, will help you to leave the stress behind without loosing the comfort of your home, due to the spacious Apartments (from 40 to 150 sqm, depending on the capacity chosen) and the personal touch that you will find in our staff. The Apartments of 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms have independent living room with a sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen , bathroom (1 per bedroom), direct dial phone, TV, air conditioned and heating (in bedrooms and living room), safety box (optional) and balcony.
All Apartments are exterior with large windows, functional furnishing and marble floors what give them great luminosity. With large parking and Garage space, bus stop by the front door of the Hotel and Reception 24 hours, we are sure you will find the rest and gain the strength you were looking for, with hospitality hard to match. There is free wifi in rooms. Cleaning 3 times a week, and a Laundry room with washing machines and dryers.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Horse Riding, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
bad facilities for disabled
Huge hills and ramps to climb to get into the hotel.
NO pool access for a person who cant walk stairs. "Disabled access walk in shower" had no slip mats, not enough handrails, and the shower head was not high enough, couldn't shower properly or safely. There was a window in the living room that opened wide and then there was nothing but a drop down, no bars, again not safe. Walls as thin as paper, very noisy hotel.