- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is probably the hotel with the best views on the island, certainly of the sunsets...definitely stunning. For a 3* hotel it could be cla..."
About the hotel
Cobo Bay Hotel is Guernsey’s highest-ever rated AA 3* hotel, offering an unrivalled beachfront location along the spectacular west coast, just a few miles from the island’s busy capital & airport. As a result of a major renovation project, together with the personal touches and attentive service that come with a family-run boutique hotel, they have also received Gold & Breakfast Awards from Visit Guernsey. All 34 en-suite bedrooms have been fitted to an exceptional standard, featuring 26inch plasma screen TV’s with Sky, personal safes, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, with free WiFi accessible throughout the hotel.
A complimentary health suite & private sun terrace are also available to guests. Their stylish restaurant continually wins recognition for the quality of food & service, including two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, a feat achieved by very few restaurants on the island, whilst the Beach Terrace offers al fresco dining with the finest views that Guernsey has to offer, making it the perfect place to enjoy a warm afternoon or long summer evening watching the sun set on the horizon. With a secluded outdoor bar area, this really is Guernsey at its very best.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is probably the hotel with the best views on the island, certainly of the sunsets...definitely stunning.
For a 3* hotel it could be cla...