This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A quiet establishment with charm that is located on the square of the village Solaize, it is town and country at the same time! A private car park with 50 places, 22 comfortable and personalized bedrooms. A restaurant that can receive 110 persons and proposes traditional refined cooking, open from Monday to Friday. For your professional meetings, three rooms for seminars can receive between 2 and 120 persons.
For your hobbies and week-ends, there are the golf of the orchard 2 minutes away and hiking trails. To go shopping, the centre of Lyon is only 10 minutes by car. The completely air-conditioned and soundproofed hotel SOLEIL ET JARDIN puts at your disposal 22 comfortable rooms. Colour-TV, wet bar, choice of sweets, safe, bathrooms with hairdryers, Wi-Fi connection and two rooms for reduced mobility people. Our chef will propose you a refined food which will evolve with seasons. With sunny days, you can take advantage of a private terrace. The Soleil et Jardin hotel is located at Solaize, on the church place, 12 mins away from the centre of Lyon and 20 mins away from the “Saint Exupéry” airport
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Soleil Et Jardin in Solaize is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.10(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet