This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cherry Tree is a friendly, welcoming early 19th century pub located in Stambridge on the outskirts of the old market town of Rochford in Essex. The Cherry has recently added 4 double rooms, all furnished to the highest standard. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen colour television, shaver point, tea/coffee making facilities, radio alarm clock and hair dryer and wireless Internet access.
One of the rooms has been designed for wheelchair access. Breakfast and other meals required are taken in The Cherry Tree. Our recently refurbished restaurant is ideal for either a light lunch or special evening meal, meals can also be taken in the pub itself.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet