This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
'"Satis House" said Pip, "that's a curious name". "It's Greek, Latin or Hebrew, may be all three, for enough" she replied. "It means that whoever lives in the house could wish for nothing more".
' Charles Dickens, Great Expectation. Satis House Hotel and Restaurant 'Set in three acres of parkland, 18th Century Grade II listed country house offers you a chance to get away, relax and sample Modern British Cuisine in the two AA rosette restaurant. Bedrooms come in a variety of sizes; and are tastefully furnished, some feature four-poster bed and antique bathrooms. The atmosphere created, is one of friendly relaxation. From the moment you enter the house and step onto the original York stone paving in the Entrance Hall, you realise that Satis House is a hotel with its own unique character.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet