- 1 guest reviews
"We booked Northcote on a whim the day before we were due to arrive. The picture made it look lovely and wow! It was! Lovely setting, lovely..."
About the hotel
The wooded driveway leads to country residence of beauty and serenity at Northcote Manor, set in the stunning Devon countryside. We are proud to have maintained over many years the standard of three AA red stars and 2 AA rosettes for fine dining and we have also been awarded a 'notable wine list' accolade from the AA. Our most recent award is Good Hotel Guide 2016 Editor’s Choice for Weddings.
From the moment you arrive at Northcote Manor, you instantly feel the atmosphere and character of a cherished 18th century country house. You’ll enjoy a stay conducted at a slow, relaxing pace. Northcote Manor Country House Hotel is truly a place for refreshment; a place to recharge your energy and step free from stress. Each of the bedrooms have been individually designed and furnished to the highest standards to ensure a truly luxurious country house atmosphere. Dining at Northcote Manor is an experience to savour. The spacious and harmonious Manor House Restaurant makes the perfect setting for a relaxing, delicious meal. Dishes are freshly prepared to the very highest standards using the finest local ingredients and served for your unhurried enjoyment. Since opening as a country house hotel in 1972, Northcote Manor has built up an enviable reputation. Northcote Manor is perfectly located within easy reach of Exmoor, Dartmoor and the North Devon coast, which is famously recognised for beautiful scenery and walks. There is an abundance of historic buildings to choose from to visit, all cared for by the National Trust, including Arlington Court, Knighthayes Court, Killerton and Castle Drogo. Dartington Glass Factory is close by, and you can even try your hand at glass blowing. There is a challenging 18-hole golf course at Libbaton we highly recommend for lovers of the sport, or those who simply fancy giving it a try.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Tennis Courts, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute break
We booked Northcote on a whim the day before we were due to arrive.
The picture made it look lovely and wow. It was. Lovely setting, lovely building, well-trained staff, excellent food, good location. We couldn't work out why it's only a 3 star, definately worth another one!