- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Planned to use hotel for accommodation only but could not find anywhere else to eat. Decided to use the Carvery and was pleasantly surprised..."
"super staff great food a joy to stay in the owners should be proud of the staff. top marks..."
"Beautiful room, we stayed in the Gilmore suit, stunning view from our window, the food was great, and the staff were friendly & helpful, sur..."
"Very nice hotel, warm welcome, spotlessly clean, warm room, delicious breakfast, excellent value for money..."
"Lovely hotel. Nice decor and very clean. We had a seaview room which was very nice. I would recommend this hotel and would happily stay agai..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Banff Springs the Hotel, unwind and refresh in Banffshire's largest and best known hotel with breathtaking views high above the golden sands of the Moray Firth, it's a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Now under local ownership and specializing in local produce our 36 bedroom hotel has exceptional features, including a 250 seat function hall, The Lounge Bar and newly refurbished Restaurant, upgrading to a Luxury or Sea view room is advised to optimize your stay. Perfect for your stay in Scotland, Banffshire is renowned for its golfing, fresh and salt water fishing, castles and countryside and distilleries.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Planned to use hotel for accommodation only but could not find anywhere else to eat.
Decided to use the Carvery and was pleasantly surprised. An excellent meal at a reasonable price. Couldn't fault them.
super staff great food a joy to stay in the owners should be proud of the staff.