- 3 guest reviews
"Good value for money, great food in the restaurant and very good service...."
"A delightful setting, lovely room and staff very friendly and attentive to all our needs. Cannot rate highly enough...."
About the hotel
3 Star country hotel set in 6 acres of lush grounds bordering the River Taw. Award winning chefs create fantastic dishes using the best local produce. Each bedroom is individually furnished with antique furniture and full en-suite bathrooms.
Winner of Best family friendly hotel, Best wedding venue in Devon (3 times), Chef of the Year, Customer Service hotel. 6 miles of fly fishing and excellent location to explore North Devon, Exmoor and Dartmoor.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money and great customer service
Good value for money, great food in the restaurant and very good service....
A delightful setting, lovely room and staff very friendly and attentive to all our needs.