- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A friendly welcome for a comfortable short stay...."
"My room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Although a pub, the accommodation at the Loco was very quiet. The breakfast was cooked..."
"Great value hotel: clean, roomy, with a proper freshly cooked English breakfast included, and a nice pub below (no noise heard inside the ro..."
"Exceptionally good value,spotless room and shower.Somewhat small bedroom but otherwise very nice .Staff and local people very friendly and h..."
About the hotel
A freehouse serving traditional Cask Beers including rotating Guest Ales. Comfortable sofas to relax in. Book now to stay in one of our 4 Star Rated ensuite bedrooms all with air-conditioning, LCD Freeview TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
A full English breakfast is included. Our restaurant serves a delicious selection of traditional English and Indian Cuisine. All dishes freshly prepared by our chef.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We were put in a single room with twin beds .
The TV didn't work, the restaurant was shut as the chef had left working there, appalling place to stay!
A friendly welcome for a comfortable short stay....