- 7 guest reviews
"We stayed here on a Saturday night as we were attending a local function. Arrived in the afternoon, the staff were very friendly and welcomi..."
"Small hotel with decent rooms. If booking, keep in mind there is a bar and restaurant under the rooms so it can be a bit necessary...."
"Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Very relaxing atmosphere even when it was busy in the afternoon and evening. Would definitely recomme..."
"Kirklands is a small, very friendly hotel. The bar area has a nice feel and is used for pre/post dinner drinks and for locals who drop by fo..."
"Fantastic stay. Stayed in top rooms which were enormous and had own spacious siting room. Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
The Kirklands Hotel makes an ideal base for holidays or business in Scotland. It is centrally located for St Andrews, Gleneagles, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth. This original coaching Inn has been recently refurbished bringing a more modern feel to the interior.
The hotel boasts nine newly refurbished ensuite bedrooms with free wifi. Our guests can enjoy the the best of scottish cuisine in either our restaurant, our bar or our sunny beer garden. Whether you are working or here for the scenery, history or sport you can be guaranteed an enjoyable stay at The Kirklands Hotel Due to volume of business at weekends we would highly recommend that guests wishing to dine on a Friday or Saturday night pre book a table in the restaurant prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staying in Kinross? - Stay at the Kirklands
We stayed here on a Saturday night as we were attending a local function.
Arrived in the afternoon, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are nice, clean and have a fantastic size bathroom. Didn't have dinner in the hotel but the breakfast was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay, made to feel welcome by all and would definitely stay again.
Small hotel with decent rooms.
If booking, keep in mind there is a bar and restaurant under the rooms so it can be a bit necessary.