This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Nether Abbey Hotel has been owned by successive generations of the same family for fifty years. In 2004 the Hotel shut for extensive renovations and refurbishment with simply stunning results. Although priding ourselves on old fashioned personal service there is nothing staid or old fashioned about the Hotel.
The public areas are open plan, cool, contemporary and with all the sophistication you would expect from a city centre bar and restaurant. We take great pride in the food and drink we offer with the emphasis on quality and fresh local ingredients – there’s a good chance that the guy sitting next to you at the Bar will have caught the Sea Bass you had for dinner!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet