- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very clean and room was excellent..."
About the hotel
Superbly located for access to the M90 motorway, and both the local and main line train stations of Dunfermline and Inverkeithing. The hotel is set in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of the town, perfectly situated for those wishing to explore the local countryside by car and the ancient town of Dunfermline with its picturesque Abbey and parks, yet is only a short drive across the Forth Road Bridge from the heart of Edinburgh and its airport. The hotel has several dining facilities offering international and Scottish cuisine, and bars with a large screen television, pool table and beer garden.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean and room was excellent...