- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The hotel was gorgeous, the staff were polite and welcoming. The room was outstanding, The beds were very comfortable and the decor was fant..."
"Stayed with a couple of colleagues - excellent accommodation and service...."
"Very comfortable room with good facilities. Nice welcome and efficient room service with good quality food. Downside, a long walk to the roo..."
"I have stayed at Foxhills a few times now. This is a superb hotel in stunning grounds. Rooms are large and very clean. Food is always good t..."
"Have stayed at Foxhills before, a great setting and some fabulous rooms, will definitely stay again when in the area...."
About the hotel
Located 25 miles from London and 20 minutes from Heathrow lies a Resort ranked as "one of the best luxury family Hotels"-The Times. At the heart of the 400 acre estate stands a nineteenth century mansion, ideal for weddings, parties and conferences. In the grounds there are two championship golf courses, 11 tennis courts, health club, treatment rooms, 3 restaurants & 3 bars.
The 70 bedrooms have a round the clock room service and same day laundry. A desk, voicemail and data port to stay in touch. Magazines and movies can be delivered to your door, or go to our health club for a massage, relax at Foxhills, a truly unique 4 star venue.
All rooms are beautifully-appointed with a classic and traditionalist decor. The rooms are fitted with Wi-Fi and high definition televisions, a lending library of films, music and books can be delivered to your door along with popcorn or ice cream! Join a tennis or golf clinic, attend a gym class or take a dip in one of our three pools, when you`re a resident, you`re a member.
Compromising three restaurants and seven dining rooms, serving a delicious and eclectic cuisine. Nine conference rooms will cater to all your business and meeting needs.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was gorgeous, the staff were polite and welcoming.
The room was outstanding,
The beds were very comfortable and the decor was fant...
Very good all round
Stayed with a couple of colleagues - excellent accommodation and service....