- 26 guest reviews
"We booked to stay here for 2 nights as it was only 6 miles from Silverstone. The location was great and the staff were very pleasant, but th..."
"This is the first time I have stayed in a Best Western hotel and am very impressed. The hotel is modern, classy and very appealing...."
"I'm not sure what the problem was but check in was slow. Enough staff, not busy but the systems seemed to be a bit of a mess..."
"Pleasant enough hotel, although decor is rather tired. Difficult to sleep however due to irregular mechanical noises throughout the night--s..."
"I was very pleasently surprised by the clean,bright decor of the room. It looked as if it had been recently refurbished and is the best hote..."
About the hotel
For stays in Buckingham, few can match BEST WESTERN Buckingham Hotel and is only 15 minutes drive from Milton Keynes! This family run hotel is renowned for its warm and friendly welcomes, almost as much as it's famed for its bright, open plan and modern environment. The nearest motorways are M1 and J13 which are 10 miles drive, Milton Keynes Central train station is 13 miles away and London Luton 40 miles drive.
All 70 rooms are Well-appointed, nonsmoking double and twin.
Each room feature the use of free Wi-Fi, TV, hairdryer, telephone, and tea/coffee facilities. You'll always find what you're looking for when it comes to sweet dreams and restful nights.
There's also free on site car parking to make life even easier on your travels. And when you rejoin us back at the hotel, our restaurant offers a wide choice of home cooked dishes, prepared with the best of local produce. Afterwards, The lounge and bar provide relaxed and comfortable surroundings for all who enter, while the 'Revival' Leisure Club offers guest an indoor pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room and 2 gyms.
The air-conditioned conference and banqueting suites can cater for up to 160 delegates. So, if you're looking to stay near Milton Keynes, Bicester, Brackley, Oxford, Silverstone, Bletchley Park or Stowe School, look no further! Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit, Milton Keynes Snow Dome, Stowe Gardens and School and Waddesdon Manor, this are some of the atractions near by.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Great location for Silverstone and lovely staff
We booked to stay here for 2 nights as it was only 6 miles from Silverstone.
The location was great and the staff were very pleasant, but the hotel was ridiculously hot - there was a large fan in the room but it didn't make a great deal of difference. Unfortunately the breakfast buffet was limited and most things over cooked or dry from being out too long. The pool area & jacuzzi were ok but there were childrens swimming lessons being given at the time we visited which didn't make for a relaxing time. The sauna was very small/narrow but the steam room was roomier. However these were separate from the pool area. You had to go out and along the corridor (passing the gym), and I felt a bit exposed/uncomfortable getting to it. Had it not been grand prix weekend, I would have said this hotel was poor value for money but I assume prices are not usually as high.
This is the first time I have stayed in a Best Western hotel and am very impressed.
The hotel is modern, classy and very appealing.