- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Single glazing, old sash windows that let in cold air, and no heating in the room. Weedy coffee at breakfast and when I complained, the repl..."
"Stayed here for a couple of nights. Even before arrival the customer service was brilliant in confirming reservation and information about w..."
"The Evening meal was most enjoyable and attractively displayed on the plate...."
"Really nice hotel & our room was lovely. I do think its a little too expensive but i dont have any complaints...."
About the hotel
Just a few minutes' walk from Bournemouth beach, this elegant, eco-friendly hotel features rooms with hand-made furniture. The Green House Hotel is the proud winner of the AA Eco friendly hotel of the year award 2012 – 2013 and more recently has been awarded 2 AA rosettes for The Arbor restaurant, Gold for Best Restaurant, Gold for Sustainable Tourism & Bronze for Best Small Hotel at The Dorset Tourism Awards 2014 . The Green House uses natural and sustainable materials where possible, reducing the hotel's impact on the environment.
Staff are trained on sustainability, and all suppliers are considered by their environmental standards. The restaurant serves food made using local and organic produce. Boutique rooms each offer organic bed linen, a flat-screen TV and a sleek bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bathrooms also feature a natural stone basin and free luxury toiletries. Arbor Restaurant serves well-cooked, honest, uncomplicated but imaginative food, with a huge emphasis on locally sourced produce. Served to you by unfussy but knowledgeable staff. Bournemouth Rail Station is less than a mile away, and the town centre is just 5 minutes' walk. The Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouth Pier are both about 10 minutes' journey on foot. Complimentary car parking, electric car charging and bicycle storage is available for all guests. The hotel is a popular wedding venue on weekends, so be prepared for the bar and lounge to be busy. Check when you book to find out if there's an event on.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Single glazing, old sash windows that let in cold air, and no heating in the room.
Weedy coffee at breakfast and when I complained, the replacement "posh" coffee from the machine in the bar was bitter and nasty. Cheap beans?
Stayed here for a couple of nights.
Even before arrival the customer service was brilliant in confirming reservation and information about what to do. Nothing but spectacular hospitality from all staff. Arranged a last minute spa treatment in the room on day of arrival. Can't fault anything about this hotel. The sorted out the issue we had straight away no problem. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to get away. Next stay already booked for the summer.