- 38 guest reviews
"Rooms basic but very comfortable and have everything you need. Good parking. Great food choices at the pub. Good breakfast. Really enjoyed o..."
"Great value. Stayed one on business trip, excellent value for money,great food and parking no problem...."
"Clean rooms good service!..."
"Great little fine. The accommodation was sufficient for our needs. Clean and tidy. TV with DVD player and a selection of DVD's available to..."
"Great people. Lovely location. Great beer. Everything we needed for a weekend away. Beautiful countryside...."
About the hotel
The Barford Inn, a traditional country inn with inglenook fire places serving excellent home cooked food with four en-suite guest rooms a very large car park to the rear a large beer garden and patio area . Within easy reach of Salisbury and Wilton. Close to Stonehenge and the Fovant Badges.
An ideal point for visiting other areas such as the new forest and Shaftesbury. Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with many country walks in the surrounding woodlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good place to stay
Rooms basic but very comfortable and have everything you need.
Good parking. Great food choices at the pub. Good breakfast. Really enjoyed o...
The Barford Inn
Stayed one on business trip, excellent value for money,great food and parking no problem....