- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"My family and I really enjoyed our stay. Staff and food were excellent. Bathroom had been upgraded, but my wife would have liked a bath rath..."
"Having just paid £90 for a stay at Weymouth and found the room not up to my expectations or the cleanliness of the B&B, wasn't really expect..."
"Room was very clean and tidy which in all honesty was all we needed but the hotel in general was quite tired...."
"Great people on reception and despite being busy, they made sure we were acknowledged and looked after. Guy in the gym was good about explai..."
"Stayed for one night whilst visiting family in the area, the hotel reception were friendly and accommodating on arrival. We eat a meal in th..."
About the hotel
The Holiday Inn Swindon, situated within easy reach of key attractions within Wiltshire and the Cotswolds, located just minutes from Junction 15 M4. So whether you are looking to discover some of Swindon’s sites, attending a function at the hotel or want to explore a little further the Holiday Inn Swindon at Coate Water is a great base for making memories. If you are travelling on public transport or leaving the car at home then good news, the hotel is just 3 miles from Swindon Train Station, and the bus stops right outside the hotel! 99 bedrooms are split over two floors and with a mixture of doubles, twins, family and executive rooms we have something to suit everyone and provide guests with all they need for a comfortable stay.
Crisp white linen, flat screen TV, Free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee, iron and board and modern walk in shower rooms, refurbished in 2015. Bringing the family then remember that Kids stay and eat for free. There is just so much to do in the area. Exploring Swindon? Start with a walk around Coate Water, home to the Richard Jefferies Museum and a mini railway, great for the kids! Discover the rise of Swindon through the Great Western Railway and Brunel at the STEAM Museum, conveniently located opposite the McArthur Glen Designer shopping outlet! Heading further afield there is just so much to explore; ideally situated for quintessential Cotswold villages, Cotswold Water Park and Wildlife Park. One hour from the city of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Stonehenge and Avebury, a World Heritage Site. Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Salisbury are all within an hour’s drive and well worth the visit. After a long day, relax in our Spirit Health Club featuring an indoor heated pool, gymnasium, sauna and beauty treatments. You can also make the most of our comfortable bar and lounge whilst enjoying a drink or snack. Alternatively, the restaurant in Swindon is open all day and serves a great choice of freshly prepared dishes. Short Blurb The Holiday Inn Swindon, in such a central location a delightful location for exploring Swindon, Wiltshire, the Cotswold and beyond. After all that exploring take full advantage of the leisure club, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym or relax with an in-house movie, a drink in the lounge before enjoying a tasty dinner, and remember Kids eat and stay for Free.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
My family and I really enjoyed our stay.
Staff and food were excellent. Bathroom had been upgraded, but my wife would have liked a bath rath...
Having just paid £90 for a stay at Weymouth and found the room not up to my expectations or the cleanliness of the B&B, wasn't really expect...