- 1 guest reviews
"Generally it's good. However, the room is very small and closely packed. I can hardly find a place to open my suitcase. This may be due to t..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished, this ivy clad building in the heart of town has been tastefully refurbished to compliment the building and provides eight well appointed en-suite bedrooms, an attractive conservatory dining room, ample car parking and complimentary wi-fi. The Lodge has a friendly and relaxing atmosphere and is conveniently located within a peaceful neighbourhood in the Old Town area of Swindon. Just a few minutes walk away are the town hall and town centre with its theaters, museums, restaurants, wine bars and numerous shops.
The M4 motorway is just moments away, as is access to major trunk roads and the bus/rail stations.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:00 22:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very small room, but it's good
Generally it's good.
However, the room is very small and closely packed. I can hardly find a place to open my suitcase. This may be due to t...