- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Room was small but suited our needs. Clean, comfy bed and air con worked. En suite was very clean. Lovely for an overnight stay...."
"The manager of the hotel was friendly and carried my case up to the 2nd floor for me as there was no lift. The room was small but adequate...."
"Good location and friendly staff. Room had everything that was needed..."
"We found the hotel easily and parking outside was a doddle. The hotel staff were lovely and very helpful. The room was great and had everyth..."
About the hotel
Citylodge Salisbury occupies a 15th century Merchant House with a wealth of beams, features and history. Our completely non-smoking hotel has 25 newly refurbished bedrooms, all featuring en suite bathrooms with bath and power shower. We are centrally located in the heart of Salisbury in South England, with easy access to many great attractions including the famous Stonehenge.
Our strategic location places you within a few minutes walk from the historic Salisbury Cathedral, the exhibits at Salisbury Museum and the performances at City Hall Salisbury and Salisbury Playhouse. You can go on a 15-minute drive to marvel at the ancient hilltop site, Old Sarum, and the world-renowned neolithic monument, Stonehenge. You can also check out the 17th century interiors and world-famous art collection, parkland and gardens at Wilton House, about four miles away.
All rooms at Citylodge Salisbury have free Wi-Fi access and flat screen TVs with digital TV with Freeview. We have eight ground floor bedrooms and all bedrooms have new Hypnos beds and bespoke walnut furniture; indeed a tranquil haven in the centre of a vibrant city. During weekends, some of the rooms at the front of the hotel may be noisy, although they have secondary glazing and air conditioning. Quiet rooms are available at the rear of the hotel. The lodge doesn't offer breakfast, lunch or dinner, however, there are many cafes, bars and restaurants nearby. We offer free on-site parking on a first come, first serve basis. The nearest train station is 10 minutes walk away and Southampton Airport is 24 miles from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Room was small but suited our needs.
Clean, comfy bed and air con worked. En suite was very clean. Lovely for an overnight stay....
Good but basic
The manager of the hotel was friendly and carried my case up to the 2nd floor for me as there was no lift.
The room was small but adequate....