- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"clearly there had been an accident with a mirror or something containing glass in the bathroom as evidenced by the basin with badly marked b..."
"The rooms are very clean,comfortable and with character..."
"We had a lovely stay and will book at this hotel again..."
"Great value for the money. Staff make you feel welcome...."
About the hotel
The Neeld Arms Inn, Grittleton is a 17th century, stone country inn is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty in the ancient and unspoiled village of Grittleton. Grittleton is situated a few miles off Junction 17 of the M4, close by are the picturesque places of Chippenham, Chipping Sodbury and Malmesbury. All rooms are en suite, individually decorated and furnished to offer an extremely pleasant and comfortable stay.
All are equipped with modern appliances for today's discerning guest. The County of Wiltshire is situated at the gateway to the West Country, much of the County is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Few Counties in England can equal Wiltshire's ancient monuments and burial grounds, a unique feature of its mystical landscape. Dining at the Neeld Arms is a pleasure. With Roaring log fires in the Winter and areas to eat outside in the Summer it is a truly friendly atmosphere. Good home-cooked food is made using only the best of local produce. The Neeld Arms has a good, varying menu of home-cooked English fayre. During the shooting season, there is at least one game dish available and a traditional roast lunch is served every Sunday. Important Info: Hotel is closed Monday - Friday 15:00-17:30 and Sunday 16:00-19:00 Check in is not possible between these times except by prior arrangement's
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/06/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please note, although Check In time is 17:30 Monday - Saturday, check in is not possible until 19:00 on Sundays. American Express is not accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
clearly there had been an accident with a mirror or something containing glass in the bathroom as evidenced by the basin with badly marked bowl and unfortunately glass on the floor which I stepped on with consequent blood and problem extracting a small shard of glass.
Room not properly tidied after whatever had happened which was unacceptable. Breakfast I was told was from 8am but at 8.45 nobody had turned up so I left without. I was offered no charge for the room to reflect the glass problem and no breakfast but did pay for my stay which was otherwise fine with helpful staff.