- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Reception staff friendly, efficient and a credit to the hotel. Door man an absolute joy! Customer service score would have been a 6 (top mar..."
"I needed a very last minute room and checked in at 11pm - very nice staff - slept like a log..."
"Well appointed spacious room. Friendly staff...."
"I really enjoyed my stay at the Danubius. I had booked a Lords cricket tour, and this was an ideal base as it overlooks the cricket ground...."
"Nothing wrong with the room at all. But the hotel seemed very noisy and both rooms either side of me were loud, selfish and continued to be..."
About the hotel
The modern and stylish four-star Danubius Hotel is conveniently located overlooking Regents Park and Lord's Cricket Ground. Close to Marylebone and Paddington train stations, the Danubius Hotel makes an ideal choice of hotel for both business and leisure travellers. The imposing exterior yields nicely to the luxurious interiors, the elegant lobby with crystal chandeliers, and the warm inviting spaces of the lounge and restaurant, featuring warm woods and discrete lighting.
The Danubius Hotel is located in St. John's Wood, near Regents Park, Madame Tussauds, Lord’s Cricket Ground (The 'Sacred Ground' of English cricket) and London Zoo. A variety of culture and shopping in Oxford Street, Covent Garden and the West End are only a few stops away on the tube. Each of the 364 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, air conditioning and free fast Wi-Fi Internet access. Suites and Executive rooms are also available. The Minsky’s Restaurant serves a variety of dishes, from the varied a la Carte menu, to the weekend carvery serving a choice of deli items. Guests can also relax and unwind in the Pavilion lounge with its exciting concept of light dining or enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea. Guests also can take advantage of complimentary use of ‘Fitness Zone’, a fully equipped air-conditioned gymnasium with running machines, exercise bikes, rowing machines and free weights. The hotel is outside the congestion zone charge and has car parking on site. (chargeable £28. 00 per night until 12 noon on date of departure)
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
bad night se4rvice
night staff at this hotel had a terrible attitude towards residents
The staff on reception were first class. Concierge service needs work!!!!!
Reception staff friendly, efficient and a credit to the hotel.
Door man an absolute joy. Customer service score would have been a 6 (top mar...