- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. All staff friendly and helpful. The food was good but not outstanding with plenty of it. There were a few sticky marks on t..."
About the hotel
The four-star Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget, built in 1873 on Margaret Island - the island of parks in the centre of Budapest - reflects the turn-of-century atmosphere of a hundred years ago. The hotel is connected to the neighbouring Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget by a heated underground corridor thus enable guests to benefit from the services of both hotels, A hot tub, 2 pools, and various saunas and beauty treatments can be enjoyed there. All 164 comfortable hotel rooms have private bathrooms, individually controlled air conditioning, TV with cable channels and pay-per-view channels, free WiFi internet access, direct-dial telephone, safe deposit box, minibar and coffee and tea making facilities.
Some of the rooms have a balcony overlooking either the Danube or the beautiful park.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget
All staff friendly and helpful. The food was good but not outstanding with plenty of it. There were a few sticky marks on t...