This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Combining Victorian splendour with kingly hospitality in the elegant borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the unique character of this traditional London townhouse-style hotel is instantly beguiling: a refined combination of luxury, charm and style. Savor the tasteful atmosphere created by the English architecture and London lifestyle; relax in the hotel garden, a truly unique oasis of peace and tranquillity in the centre of the city. The privileged location quiet but central, is a special bonus.
Just a short walk from the tube station, the hotel is also right next door to the famous Earl’s Court exhibition centre. London’s many museums and tourist attractions are within easy reach – as are the many exclusive shops and stores in Knightsbridge, home of Harrods
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet