- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The photos are truly misleading. On the week we went they closed the bar and restaurant for refurb-in the middle of summer! There was no acc..."
"From entering the doorway from its private car park, to checking out the next morning. Nothing went wrong with the hotel nor the staff; they..."
"An amazing experience from start to finish. We had my dad with us had trouble walking and the staff bent over backwards to make our stay as..."
"Venue easy to find and we'll situated for exploring the area. Venue is a little dated and tired but the staff made up for any shortcomings...."
"Excellent staff and very informative, good food but the sausage at breakfast wasn't to my liking but that's only a personal choice, everythi..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by picturesque Welsh countryside in the affluent village of Langstone, The New Inn is a family friendly hotel on the rural outskirts of Newport, just minutes from the M4 motorway and close to some of the best golf courses in the UK, including Celtic Manor. Cardiff and Bristol are both less than 30 minutes away on the M4, making the New Inn a relaxing base for doing business in either city, or planning a last minute short break. With free parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room, the hotel is ideal for meetings and away days too.
The hotel has 35 en-suite bedrooms including family and pet-friendly rooms, all with flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample free parking and a Fayre & Square pub restaurant and Wacky Warehouse on site. Less than 20 miles from Cardiff and close to Newport, historic Caerleon and the famous Celtic Manor course, the hotel is conveniently located just 1. 6 miles off junction 24 of the M4, on the A48 Chepstow Road.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The photos are truly misleading.
On the week we went they closed the bar and restaurant for refurb-in the middle of summer. There was no access to the garden or another services advertised. The room itself was outdated the carpet looked like it belonged In the last millennium, with brown woodwork and a continuous loud,humming noise coming from somewhere no one could tell us where they lanes it on the workmen, not at 4 in the morning it wasn't. That was meant to be their quiet room !The bed was huge and my other half loved it, I didn't. The shower was clean but the extracter fan was clogged with dust. Our sink want cleaned one day and the shower didn't drain away you were standing in inches of water till you get out.disappointed and didn't feel relaxed after my weeks holiday as was planned.
From entering the doorway from its private car park, to checking out the next morning.
Nothing went wrong with the hotel nor the staff; they were friendly and showed interest in wanting to make me and my girlfriend welcomed. Would defiantly stay there again