- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Staff extremely friendly and an excellent, large room. Pleasant bar area and restaurant. The food was typical Chef and Brewer so value for m..."
"The hotel rang us on our way to them, mid afternoon on Friday, to inform us their boiler was out of order, they required a new one, which co..."
"Room was loverly and view over the river was fab, freestanding furniture was more in the way than useful and hadn't been moved to clean. Hot..."
"Friendly and efficient staff, good food and lovely location. What more could you want...."
"Had a room on the ground floor. It was spacious, comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and the food to a high standard. The restaur..."
About the hotel
Set in the picturesque village of Baginton in Warwickshire, The Old Mill is a former watermill dating back at least to the 16th century. Located next to the tranquil River Sowe and just three miles from Coventry, it is perfect to explore Rugby, Nuneaton and Royal Leamington Spa. Birmingham, Solihull, Nuneaton and Coventry are on within close proximity, making The Old Mill an ideal stopover for business or a last minute trip.
Yet with its waterside location and woodland surrounding, it offers peace and quiet to all guests. The hotel has 26 bedrooms including family rooms, all with en-suite. Every room has a flat screen digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities and unlimited free Wi-Fi. There is ample free parking, and a Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site. The hotel can be found just a short drive from the A45/A46 Coventry ring road. Coventry Airport is conveniently located just a few miles away and Royal Lemmington Spa and Warwick castle are all within easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 23:00
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable brief stay.
Staff extremely friendly and an excellent, large room.
Pleasant bar area and restaurant. The food was typical Chef and Brewer so value for money without being memorable. Breakfast (full English ) was reasonable.
The hotel rang us on our way to them, mid afternoon on Friday, to inform us their boiler was out of order, they required a new one, which couldn't be installed until the Monday.
However they had 2 rooms in the older part which were for the use of the residents, for showering. Also they reduced our bill by £20.00 per day for the inconvenience.
All in all I think they did a good job in the circumstances, we would stay there again, staff were very helpful, reception and restaurant .