- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Team was very friendly and upgraded me to a small double-room free of charge...."
"Very friendly greeting, showed us to the room, which was nice and clean. Bed was very comfortable, with a duvet rather than a horrible sheet..."
"Stayed for one night slight damp smell in room shower no pressure windows didn't close properly and very noisy outside. Overall stay ok room..."
"Good points... Great location just a few minutes walk from the centre of Brighton and Pier. My window overlooked the grassy square which was..."
"We booked an Executive Deluxe Double for £119 and it was okay. The room was small and the walls are paper thin so you can hear everything go..."
About the hotel
The New Steine is an elegant and fashionable five-storey Georgian Townhouse in central Brighton. Following recent refurbishment, the New Steine has re-opened with a contemporary design that exudes warmth and style, with a hint of French influence. At exceptional value and as an alternative to expensive hotel accommodation in Brighton, it is suited to both business travellers and tourists alike.
Contemporary, with lasting appeal, a statement in design that exudes warmth and style, delicious French food, wines and drinks, impeccable service 24 hours and original art all around you - The New Steine is all these things, and more… From the moment you walk through the door you are pampered and welcomed like a true luxury hotel. Upon check-in your assistant walks you to your room and explains all the facilities your room has to offer. Throughout your stay staff are on hand to assist with any query you may have, and on check-out (after a hearty breakfast, of course), we will ensure you an efficient and memorable departure, wishing you a pleasant journey and hoping you return again soon. A personalised concierge service is at the guests' disposal 24 hours a day for all requirements and needs and each of the bedrooms has been designed to incorporate comfort with modern needs. The New Steine Bistro is our own restaurant, which caters for snacks throughout the day and evening meals, 5 days a week. Offering homemade French cuisine along with British fare, with either a full a la carte menu or daily 3 course special menu, it is the perfect place to enjoy exquisite food in a welcoming environment. We also have available for hire a selection of conference rooms with full facilities, with a capacity up to 55 people theatre style, which can be hired out on a room only basis, or on a selection of Day and 24 Hour delegate rates. *Please note that, as we are a small intimate venue, we are unable to accept children under the age of 3 years old within the breakfast room, restaurant or bar. However room service breakfast and dinner can be arranged at no additional charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Service with a smile
Team was very friendly and upgraded me to a small double-room free of charge....
Nice, typical Brighton hotel, well located
Very friendly greeting, showed us to the room, which was nice and clean.
Bed was very comfortable, with a duvet rather than a horrible sheet...