This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated near the medieval town of Certaldo, this former 16th-century flour mill offers a riverside park, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace. It is located just few minutes walking from the center and from the wonderful medieval town on top of hill Certaldo Alto and same distance from Florence, Siena and Pisa (excellent train connections). The famous San Gimignano is only 10 minutes driving.
All our rooms are elegant and soundproof and have: heating/air conditioning, tv sat lcd, telephone, wi-fi system, safe, minibar, desk. Baby cots and disable rooms available upon request. Daily cleaning service. Our various and delicious American buffet breakfast is served every morning from 7:30 to 10:00: homemade cakes and bread, fresh fruits, cold cuts and cheeses. . . Interesting activities nearby: wine and tipical products tastings, museums, castels amd medeival towns visits, funny cokking lessons, horseriding, fashion shopping, jogging paths, rental bike/car/quad, hot air balloon flights, dicounts for the near golf club etc. . .
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Certaldo in Certaldo (FI) is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet