- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, in great place with excellent sea views, really close to town centre - about 5/10 min walk...."
"We had a Court Yard room, which was excellent. Nicely furnished, comfortable. For me, and this might not be an issue for everyone, I would h..."
"The hotel was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. Having paid extra for a luxury double room I was under the impression, rightl..."
"We enjoyed our brief stay at this hotel which we know prior to the recent change in decor. Lovely large room on north side with view towards..."
"Due to ongoing building work to provide a Spa! We were located in a Mews Room, to the rear of the Hotel. The room was absolutely top class,..."
About the hotel
If Sidmouth is referred to as the 'Jewel of the Westcountry', then Westcliff must be the 'Jewel of Sidmouth' and is only 9 minutes’ walk from Sidmouth Beach. Few hotels in Devon can offer the charm and character that you will find at The Westcliff. Free parking and Wi-Fi are available to all guests.
Beautifully situated on the East Devon coast, our 60 bedroom Sidmouth Harbour Hotel enjoys panoramic views over Lyme Bay and the majestic Jurassic coastline. The rooms are en suite and feature Egyptian cotton duvets, multichannel television, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom toiletries, room service menu, tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel can accommodates dogs in selected rooms, additional charges apply. Our restaurant, overlooking the bay, is open every day for breakfast and dinner. The terrace is usually open from Easter until the end of September, where in warm weather, you can enjoy drinks and bar food at lunchtime and sun downers in the evening from the bar. The Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is located on the fringe of Sidmouth just a few hundred yards from the beach. It is one of those special places rarely found, with almost every room overlooking the World Heritage Coastline at Regency Sidmouth. Exeter International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great Place to Stay
Excellent hotel, in great place with excellent sea views, really close to town centre - about 5/10 min walk.
We had a Court Yard room, which was excellent.
Nicely furnished, comfortable. For me, and this might not be an issue for everyone, I would have liked a full length mirror. The wooden stairs and walkways made it a bit noisy at times eg. when in bed late at night and early morning. My only real complaint is that the hotel adds a ten percent service charge to the restaurant bill. For guests staying at the hotel I do not think this is acceptable. However service was good and staff were very helpful and attentive throughout our stay. We were lucky to have really good weather and to be able to take advantage of a lovely terrace with great views over Sidmouth. The hotel might like to think about using cask ales which might enhance a stay for regular beer drinkers, although after trial and error my husband found a bottled ale which suited. Overall we had a lovely stay.