This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Facing Venice's Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge in the heart of the city, NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci is the site of the former 17th-century San't Angelo Theatre Opera House. The Sant’Angelo Vaporetto water bus stop is just a few steps away and provides a direct connection to Venice Marco Polo Airport. The Accademia Bridge is a 5-minute walk away.
Completely renovated in 2014, represents the perfect connection between tradition and modernity. All 59 guest rooms include air conditioning, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, mini-bar, coffe/tea maker, bathroom amenities. Executive rooms offer a special and unique view on the Grand Canal. Bar del Doge serves aperitifs and coffee in a relaxing atmosphere. In the warm summer months, enjoy your breakfast or have an evening cocktail at NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci hotel’s garden terrace, with stunning views of the surrounding area. FREE Wi-Fi Internet connection in both common areas and guest rooms. The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet