- 50 guest reviews
"Loved this place. Great location, Lovely staff. Room very nice & clean, Would highly recommend...."
"Very pet friendly, good location with parking, our room was a little cramped but perfectly adequate for a short stay. Very good breakfasts...."
"Lovely clean room bathroom modern and spotless would stay again, nice area..."
"Friendly and helpful staff member on check in. The room was perfect for our needs as a family of four. I think the only downside would be we..."
"We were attending an event in Scarborough so wanted somewhere to stay locally. I'm so glad I chose this hotel as there was plenty of parking..."
About the hotel
Scarborough Travel & Holiday Lodge With Free On-site Car Parking. Found within a beautiful Victorian building, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge is the ideal place to rest, explore and play. With its uniquely decorated en-suite rooms (including family rooms) and it's location being only a 5 minute walk from the world famous sweeping sands of Scarborough's south bay, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge will help you make memories that will stay with you forever.
Our friendly staff have extensive local knowledge which is second to none and they are always happy to assist you in getting the most out of your stay in Scarborough. The Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge offers all the modern amenities that you expect to find as well as plenty of free off road parking and being only a short walk into the town centre whatever you are looking for is never far away. Combined with its excellent location and a very attractive price, the Scarborough Travel and Holiday Lodge makes it a fantastic destination for all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Adequate for money paid but tired hotel
We only stayed at this hotel for a second time because of the special offer of £70 for three nights , board only.
When checking out on our first visit we informed reception that the room had not been cleaned during our stay. Nothing changed,it was not cleaned on our second visit. The room was much smaller than we expected. We did not have breakfast at the hotel but ate at Debenhams just down the road, again on our previous visit the breakfast was not great and the attitude of the gentleman serving left a lot to be desired.
The room was tired as was the hotel, our double room was in effect really a large single with a sink in the bedroom, the loo seat was crooked the shower although hot was not clean and the shower curtain looked unwholesome. The corridor outside our room quite often smelt of cigarette smoke. There are some plus points, it's only 10 minute walk to the town centre and sea front and there is free parking. I would have felt robbed if we had paid the full amount, but at the rate we paid should we be complaining. For the benefit of others I feel that we should.
Superb Short Stay
Loved this place.
Great location, Lovely staff. Room very nice & clean, Would highly recommend....