- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Definitely quirky , good sleep, only a short distance to York City...."
"Very good service...."
"Carriages outside need refreshing perhaps through sponsorship of passing rail companies...."
"It is a very unique place to stay and the staff are excellent. The food is amazing! Can't wait to see when the Pullman carriages are in thei..."
"Really enjoyed the experience, stopped in the 4 poster room (8) which has everything you need including space considering it's a carriage. P..."
About the hotel
This unique hotel gives you the pleasure of experiencing not only the wonders of early 20th century train travel but also today's train action on Yorkshire's East Coast Main Line. The Sidings Mediterranean Bar and Restaurant directly overlooks one of the fastest and most impressive stretches of track in the land: the York to Thirsk run. In this quiet location, train enthusiasts are given the opportunity to thrive in a haven built from a collection of genuine train artefacts and memorabilia.
Guests can relax in the spacious sun room and enjoy the panoramic views of the open Yorkshire countryside whilst soaking up the authentic style of this delightful and intriguing hotel, with its friendly atmosphere and great hospitality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
THE SIDINGS ft IL TRENO
Definitely quirky , good sleep, only a short distance to York City.
Very good service.