- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Overall the quality of the room was very good, however a few little details were missing. There wasn't a remote control for the TV so every..."
"The Good. Fabulous room, fabulous staff in the bar and function room, absolutely delightful breakfast, so you ask what could be wrong? Well..."
"Stunning location only down side was no room is available to change as we were there for a wedding our room was not ready until 2 wedding wa..."
"Would definitely stay here again...."
"We were left feeling disappointed by this inn. We specifically chose to stay here to use the spa facilities, only to be told it was fully bo..."
About the hotel
Set within the picturesque Staffordshire Peak District, the Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa is a family run business providing stylish, individually designed, modern bedrooms and modern English fine dining using the best of seasonal ingredients. The Inn is located along the A53 just outside Leek, while the nearest train station is in Stoke-on-Trent, approximately 35 minutes’ drive away, with excellent links to the rest of the country. The hotel has free parking on site, with around 70 spaces for guests.
The Inn has 26 bedrooms available, ranging from traditional Pub rooms situated above the pub and restaurant with period features, to classic, boutique styled rooms and superior rooms with four poster beds. All rooms are en-suite, with LCD TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. Classic and superior rooms are larger in size than the original pub rooms, but all rooms have access to complimentary wifi (available throughout the hotel).
Two dining options are available here; The Bar & Grill offering casual dining with homely classics, using the Inka Grill; an oven which uses quality charcoal instead of gas or electric, cooking at a very high temperature of up to 500 degrees celsius. Not only does this speed up cooking time, but it achieves a combination of roasting and barbecuing that produces stunning flavours and unequalled tenderness to our locally sourced Steaks and Gourmet Burgers.
The 2 AA Rosette Stables Restaurant offers delicious local food from an imaginative menu, with its open kitchen and large oak trussed ceiling it is truly a fine dining experience.
The Millwheel Spa provides an experience for guests with wellbeing benefits and relaxation. The location means the views from the gardens are magnificent with breath-taking views of the Staffordshire Moorlands, Tittesworth Reservoir and the rock formations of the Roaches. Guests can enjoy local walks and experience beautiful views of the surrounding Peak District, or even venture to the stunning Chatsworth House, The Potteries, The town of Buxton or even Alton Towers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa
Overall the quality of the room was very good, however a few little details were missing.
There wasn't a remote control for the TV so every...
Disappointing start to an excellent day, evening and morning
Fabulous room, fabulous staff in the bar and function room, absolutely delightful breakfast, so you ask what could be wrong. Well...