This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In a quiet tree-lined avenue just a 3 minute walk from Cromer seafront and pier, with free private parking and Wi-Fi, this stylish hotel is perfect for business or a relaxing leisure break. Virginia Court Hotel is an independent family run, three star silver accolade award winning Hotel offering; 25 en-suite bedrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access, in-house restaurant (6. 30-8.
30pm), bar, lounge, meeting room and private car parking facilities for all our guests. All 25 uniquely sized en-suite bedrooms have either shower or bath/shower ensuites; three are on the ground floor. All rooms have luxurious duvets, flat screen TV's with built in DVD players, hair dryer, Gilchrist & Soames luxury toiletries and fair trade tea & coffee making facilities along with direct dial telephones and internet access. For business and leisure travellers free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and most bedrooms. Our lounge bar is an excellent place to chill and while away your time after a busy day working, shopping or sightseeing. Why not treat yourself to an indulgent afternoon tea with homemade scone, jams and cakes or just relax with a glass of wine and watch the world go by in our south facing garden. As evening arrives The Dining Room is a warm relaxing restaurant where service is second to none. Our chef has an enviable reputation for the quality of the freshly prepared menu, featuring food sourced locally in Norfolk. All our food is cooked to order and includes the famous freshly caught Cromer Crab (when in season). While choosing from our seasonal menu, why not enjoy a relaxing drink in our intimate bar as King Edward VII and his friends did in bygone times! Virginia Court was built at the end of the 19th century as a gentleman's club for King Edward VII who entertained his guests here while visiting Cromer for the golf and sea air. The hotel still exhibits the generous proportions in the public spaces which prevailed in that era. Following a comfortable night's sleep (being on a quiet tree lined avenue there's not much traffic noise) wake up to a refreshing power shower followed by a tantalising array of homemade breakfast items. Our award winning breakfast sets you up for the day and features homemade muesli, pancakes, locally smoked kippers and the full traditional English all served with fresh ground coffee, tea, juices and homemade preserves. For extra comfort or that special romantic break, treat yourself to a stay in our suite with its separate seating area. Virginia Court Hotel Cliff Avenue Cromer Norfolk NR27 0AN England
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet