- 10 guest reviews
"Wanted to check the hotel out for golden wedding celebration end Sept/Oct but unfortunately booked up. Pool, spa and outside hot tub were ve..."
"A lovely hotel with great amenities. You don't really need to go anywhere else. A lovely lake and fantastic spa facilities. Especially the o..."
"Room was nice but some decor looking tired and bathroom very tired when you consider cost of room would expect a little better but public si..."
"We always find a warm welcome at The Coniston Hotel. The Spa was lovely! Had a good session in the gym prior to a relaxing swim and sauna! (..."
"This family-owned hotel has always been good but is now even better, with the addition of a huge new lounge and pool etc with superb views o..."
About the hotel
Set on the1400 acre Coniston Estate the hotel is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales offering beautiful scenic views, free parking & free Wi-Fi. Surrounded by the beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside, the Coniston Estate is perfectly located within 15 minutes of Settle, Skipton, and Malham and is ideal for breaking a journey between Scotland or the Lakes and West Yorkshire.
There are 3 categories of bedrooms at Coniston Hotel each have a private bathroom and tea & coffee facilities.
All rooms have a TV & trouser press and some have cosy seating areas and views of the lake.
The new state-of-the-art Spa has facilities which include a 15m indoor swimming pool, thermal suite, gym, fitness studio, 8 spa treatment rooms, relaxation area and a stunning outdoor spa pool and terrace.
It has 2 excellent restaurants, Macleod's, known as one of the best locally for celebrating all occasions from a romantic evening for 2 to a family get-together. Both restaurants have an extensive wine list. The hotel also has a falconry centre, CPSA shooting ground, Land Rover Experience, Archery, fishing and walking trails.
The Huntsmans Lodge with its feature fire is a popular meeting point for those meeting between Leeds and the Lakes; serving morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals overlooking the lake. Macleod's bar has a log fire and is popular with the locals & guests alike and the Shop has a range of interesting local & rural gifts.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Coniston Hotel
Wanted to check the hotel out for golden wedding celebration end Sept/Oct but unfortunately booked up.
Pool, spa and outside hot tub were ve...
A relaxing break.
A lovely hotel with great amenities.
You don't really need to go anywhere else. A lovely lake and fantastic spa facilities. Especially the o...